Tuesday, January 12, 2010

About Me

My name is Hannah Clouse and I just celebrated my 19th birthday. I was born on January 1st 1991, and my twin sister Amanda was born on December 31st 1990. Yep, we were born on different days, different years and, incidentally, under a blue moon. Im a freshman in college and i have a 2 year old daughter. Predictably, my life is pretty stressful, and the way i like to cope is to lose myself in a good book. That sounds so cliche, but most cliche's are based in truth, right? Well, at least thats been true for most of my experience's. But I love books, especially fiction, and I greatly enjoy talking about them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hannah. I enjoyed reading your comment. I, too, had a two year old child at the age of 19 - and a one year old! I also enjoy reading and keep a list of the books I have read, (all that I recall) but write only a few brief words of my impressions thereof. :)

    ReplyDelete